Home to a wide variety of distinct communities, each with its own personality and wonderfully rich history.
Come to Calaveras County and discover year-round activity and adventure in the beautiful Sierra Nevada foothills. Intertwined in the natural beauty, wonderful climate, and gold-rush history of California, you'll find no end of fun and interesting things-to-do:
- historic and picturesque gold rush towns
- award winning foothill vineyards and tasting rooms
- micro-breweries and pubs
- museums, art galleries, antique shops
- gold panning, caving, whitewater rafting tours of the famous Stanislaus River
- beautiful golf courses
- biking and hiking trails, giant Sequoias at Calaveras Big Trees State Park and the Stanislaus National Forest
- winter sports activity at Bear Valley Ski Area
- fishing, water skiing, houseboat weekends, camping, bicycling, horseback riding and much more..
Realty World Tim Muetterties & Associates specializes in Arnold CA Real Estate. Murphys has the greatest wineries to explore and enjoy.